Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Horror-scope

Today's horoscope for Leo:

A lover -- or an ex -- will send you some startling news. Does that mean you'll be deserting your current situation? Not hardly. You're well past that kind of thing. But you might want to have lunch and catch up.

The one and only offline message I received today:

Hi E, haven't heard from you in a while so I guess things are going really well with your new man. I know it is naughty of me but a part of me hopes that things dont work out as I think you feel something for me but the timing is just wrong. Am I right about you having feelings about me?

That's from the guy I had to let down twice. So he wasn't a lover or an ex, but it's still a weird coincidence.

Now I have to let him down yet again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home