Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Down and Up

Down goes to Nissan, who make it virtually impossible to have something simple done, like get your car key replaced when you lose it while you're out running. Oh, you can get it replaced, but not until you've argued with no less than 5 people, all as equally unhelpful as each other, and spent a day wondering why you have to get your car towed to the dealership just to get a freakin' new key. You can get a taxi to a dealership, to get a key that doesn't work, to take it to a locksmith who should be able to cut it for you, for twice the price you paid to get the key that doesn't work, in the first place. Meanwhile, your car remains unlocked (since you had to break into it to get your clothes to wear at work, after your run) in an open carpark, overnight.

Yes, Nissan, I understand the need for security, but you suck. Especially since you made me catch a taxi to the dealership, to prove I was me, only to give me the key that does not work without me showing you one single iota of identification. Company policy? Perhaps the company should be told you're not following policy...

Up is how my mood will be after Saturday, when I will be DONE with school. Ok, so my business plan will not be completed just yet, but I won't have to turn up to class three times a week anymore. I can actually get back to having a regular life and start finding work as a PT, finally really utilising the skills I've gained and justifying the money I've spent over the last 8 months. Happy!

5 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Another reason running's bad for you

3:33 am  
Blogger SJ said...

3.35am Southern Cross Station. I just saw a tramp with a mobile phone. Obviously he is making more money than I am right now.

3:38 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

More than both of us!

9:11 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

How's the weather there? I have sunburn :)

8:30 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

<--did not buy a Nissan

<--gave himself a spare key to the one I did buy

<--knows she's proned to losing keys and conveniently inconvenienced him without his knowledge.......yet.......

How come people complicate the simple?

8:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home