Friday, June 13, 2008

Choices

Is it satisfying enough just to know you are capable of not just knee-capping someone, but chopping off their legs completely?

Or would it be more satisfying to tell them you could, but won't?

Or just do it?

I've found out today that my house mate has not only broken a bunch of laws in relation to my tenancy in this place, but that if I wanted to, I could report him and he'd be fined quite substantially. I'm trying to be less vindictive in my old age. It's a good thing I've learned to buy time before making big decisions...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm, I would say that if there is any actual benefit to reporting him, then yes I think you should definitely do so. Also, if you think that it would protect any of his future tenants, then he needs to be reported. But you know, if it's just a vindictive thing, then I think you're better off just getting out of there as soon as possible and leaving all of this in your past. Good luck!!

3:52 am  
Blogger thyst said...

It is nice to know you can dump someone on their ass. Did it by accident myself back at New Years. That training kicks in on it's own when I least expected it.

Karma...I now have a Boy George song running through my head. Hope things get moving on home and job fronts.

8:49 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Hmmmmmmm......

Decisions, decisions.....

Oh..go for the legs!
THEN report him!
(that way he can't run off...)

*nodding in satisfaction*

Yup.
That'd about cover it.

10:36 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Knee-capping... chopping legs off... So you have connections to the city's underworld too.

Great. Second person in a week.

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home