Friday, June 22, 2007

Gettin' a rep'

I got an email this afternoon from one of the girls in my social group.

"Hi there is anyone mad enough to go rap jumping with me??? (Abseiling) Run face first down a 7 storey building."

I replied, "I'll do this. Sounds freakin scary (ya know how I hate heights!), but what the heck!"

"Yeh I knew you would be up for it."

One of the guys I work with asked me what stops you at the bottom. I joked, "your face". He said he'd pass. Another one said I'm becoming a thrill seeker. Dunno about that, but I'm definitely putting myself outside my comfort zone a lot more lately.

Horse riding tomorrow is starting to seem almost sedate. :-p

Ian, come home, so I can start doing regular things like going for cake and coffee again.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

You're just full on crazy, girl.

Also while you're doing your dare-devilishness, feel free to bring your camera, and switch it to video mode while you're plummeting. :D

10:05 pm  
Blogger Callie said...

Sign me up!

12:29 am  
Blogger caro said...

I can't say I've heard of this, so can you explain how exactly you run face first down a building? :s

My word verification, by the way, was yikcxfes and somehow, if you look closely and remove 3 letters, it seems oddly appropriate :p

12:30 am  
Blogger thyst said...

I agree with Caroly...Yikes! Although it still isn't as scary as dataing. ;-)

2:50 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

M, you might be onto something there. Maybe it's my substitute for dating!? Dealing with boys IS scarier! :-p

Caro, check out the photos on www. rapjumping . com . au

6:04 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

...k....looked at the pictures and I must say.........











ARE YOU NUCKIN' FUTZ?!?!?

OMG!!!!!!!!!

11:05 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Yes, Mel. I believe I am!

10:56 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

I think it sounds like fun. It's the first step that's the hardest, I'd say the rest is a blast! Have fun!

a

9:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home