Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Smoking

I am in a bad mood. A baaad mood. Today has been annoying, unproductive, stressful and I feel like everyone I've had to deal with has had their brain removed.

I've come to the realisation that I cannot function properly when I'm so annoyed. Eh, well I probably already knew that. But I'm looking at a pile of paperwork on my desk that has grown throughout the day, although I'm sure I've barely even touched it, so I don't quite know how that's happened.

I am grumpy and want to go home!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now hear this! Now hear this! Grouches must be posted in the properly created place. That is all.

6:00 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

LOL I'm sorry! I was so grouchy, I completely forgot where to grouch! I promise to post in the appropriate place next time.

7:23 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

There's a PLACE to grouch!

Woooohoooooo!!
Show me the WAY!!

12:14 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

http://grouchpotatoes.wordpress.com/

For serious grouching. :-p

6:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home