Saturday, February 24, 2007

My worldly charm

I thought I was more 'Spain' till I did this quiz. Upon reflection and thought, it's probably close to accurate. Old and dead things appeal to me, so Athens and Rome are really quite apt.

You scored as Athens. Athens - The greek capital is where European culture derives from. Having established all main disciplines as we know them today(Mathematics, Philosophy etc.), it has had a tremendous influence, so it can get very hot in summer and most of the buildings have been destroyed centuries ago, the spirit of the place can still be experienced today. Rome may also be fitting for you.

Athens

81%

Rome

75%

Berlin

75%

Munich

75%

Moscow

69%

Paris

56%

London

50%

Barcelona

38%


Which European city is right for you?

2 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Rome - The eternal city is a favourite amongs many tourists. Certainly not renowned for partying it is one of the most beautiful places Europe has to offer with some of the best remains of buildings of cultural importance.

Rome 81%
Athens 75%
Berlin 69%
Munich 56%
London 50%
Paris 44%
Moscow 31%
Barcelona 19%

*shrugs*
Not surprising, considering I kinda fancy 'old stuff'.
(watchit.......)

4:01 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Um, did you notice that our Athens and Rome scores are the same, but reversed? Why doesn't that surprise me? ;-)

9:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home