Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Oblah dee oblah dah

Well, T rang in response to a text message I sent him. I wanted to clarify what he meant by 'keep in contact', since he said that's what he wanted, but he hadn't been doing it. Seems me wanting to have a calm conversation was interpretted as guilting him. It wouldn't have been if he took the time to listen to what I was saying and not trying to read some hidden message between the lines.

Anyway, he got upset and frustrated. I said he didn't need to respond to my emails and that his suggestion of no contact was a good one - the conversation removed any question of that in my mind. I tried to wish him well, and I truly do. He got more upset. He hung up on me.

Now I really know I made the right decision.

Life goes on.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

La la how the life goes on.....

((((((((((E)))))))))))

It's not about you being 'unwilling'.
He just is where he is.....

Geeze--now I'm gonna be singing the Beatles all freaking day....

1:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How disappointing...

Maybe with some time and distance between you there will be a way to find a friendship again, but it definitely does sound like no contact is a good idea right now.

*Hugs*

3:30 am  
Blogger SJ said...

There's always that drunk gropey guy from the bar

7:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, it definitely sounds like you did make the right decision. *hugs*

8:39 am  
Blogger thyst said...

If I was related to Sid Vicious...I would definitely let people know.

9:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home