Thursday, October 26, 2006

The next chapter

I resigned! It was stressful and anti-climactic at the same time. Have to work out the intricacies of the notice period and all that stuff, but it's basically a done deal now.

I went to a new doc/counsellor today and I think I am going to like her a lot. She's an older lady and is very positive and encouraging. Unless there's a cancellation, I can't get in to see her again till mid November, but that's ok, coz I think she'll be a big help.

Ch-ch-ch-changes...

4 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

You'll miss all those little boys when you go... :)

5:04 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

oh.
my.

To be continued, huh?


Feel better.

10:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! Glad for you :)

6:43 am  
Blogger SJ said...

If it makes you feel any better I won't be far behind you

9:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home