Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Tagged, dammit!

This is E's fault.

1. Explain what ended your last relationship?

Great first question...sigh... T disrespected himself and let me down considerably in the process. I knew I deserved to be treated better, so I said I was done. If he had asked for a chance to redeem himself, I would have given it to him. sigh.... :-(

2. When was the last time you shaved?
Aaahh....when did I go out? Ack, about 10 days ago!

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
Doing my hair, running late for work. The usual.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Checking my email.

5. Are you any good at math?
Probably better than I think I am.

6. Your prom night?
I boycotted it.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
Yes. Not anyone I want to admit to here.

8. Have you had to take a loan out for school?
No

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
There's a song on my myspace profile?

10. Last thing received in the mail?
A phone bill.

11. How many different beverages have you had today?
One cup of tea and about two litres of water. Aren't I good?!

12. Do you ever leave messages on peoples answering machine?
Usually. It depends who I'm calling and what I want to say.

13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
Simple Minds

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
No

15. What was the most painful dental procedure you have had?
When they took my wisdom tooth out and did a filling at the same time. Didn't hurt at the time, but I wanted to saw my head off with a butter knife the next day. Hurt like hell!

16. What is out your back door?
My courtyard. Very uninteresting, but good to lie in the sun and read now it's warm.

17. Any plans for Friday night?
Yes. I have a 4 day weekend and I'm going away for my annual girls weekend away till Monday.

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
Is that a trick question?

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns?
I have no idea what that is, but it sounds ok.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes. The one in Brisbane, maybe 2 or 3 times when I was a kid.

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
Yes. I use them after I've cleaned, which means they should only have water on them and not be 'dirty'. I'm not washing 7 towels a week!

22. Some things you are excited about?
My new job...whichever one it turns out to be.

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Jelly is the same thing, yeah? I like port wine flavour, or dark cherry.

24. Describe your keychain(s)?
There's nothing on there since I got in trouble with T for having personal info on it. He made me take it off.

26. Where do you keep your change?
In a container on my fridge, but don't bother robbing me, there's not enough there to make it worth it. It generally becomes pizza money when I can't think of anything else and don't have cash with me.

27. What kind of winter coat do you own?
Warm ones. What else?

28. What was the weather like on your graduation day?
Like I can remember that.

29. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Open. I used to close it. Maybe it's the freedom of living alone that's changed that habit?

30. Did U read this far? Consider yourself tagged (you know, if you wanna do it)!! Let me know if you do.

6 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

She's relate to Sid Viscious. And John Howard has a picture of her on his desk.

8:02 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hahaha! He's still stalking my blog too. Poor lil Johnny. If only he'd leave a comment... :-D

8:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what I do while looking at your photo?

9:27 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

I don't want nightmares, Lil Johnny. I don't sleep as it is.

11:26 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

*shaking head*

I don't even wanna know....LOL

Maybe when I come out of that deep dark depression, I'll play 'tag'.....

*sniffle*

1:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Port wine flavor Jello?? Wow, I think I need to move to Australia! Do they have a vodka and cranberry flavored Jello? ;)

3:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home