Saturday, September 30, 2006

Being bad for a good cause

You can't have one Tim Tam, then stop. You have to eat a whole packet, even if it makes you sick. It's a compulsion you don't realise till you've had your third biscuit.

(There are SEVEN different flavours now, did ya know!! Original, black forest, chewy caramel, classic dark, creamy truffle temptation, double coat and latte.)

I don't often buy them, because I can't restrain myself to make them last longer than a day or so.

I'd say it was a dilemma when I walked into the supermarket today and the first thing I saw was promotional Tim Tams (Tim Tam Pink Wish, to be precise), but I'd be lying. I grabbed a pack of those babies before my brain had time to register what I'd just done.

Pink anything is synonymous these days with donating for breast cancer. Ten cents from each pack gets donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.














I'm not normally a fan of anything strawberry. These Tim Tams have strawberry fillings and I've inhaled three four already. OMG they are goooood! I might have to spend all night on my exercise bike, but hey, it's for charity right?

Trust me. Buy some!

4 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I hope you're doing the Tim Tam slam!

3:06 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

I might have to buy another pack to be used solely for drinking with....bite the ends off and suck up your coffee.

Is that what you mean? Or is there something about this fine edible invention I do not know?

4:43 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

I shall be posting an Educational Pamphlet tonight on my blog

5:18 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Why don't they sell those yummie looking things over here? sigh..

hugs,
a

10:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home