Monday, September 18, 2006

Progress?

Maybe.

I had my second session of massage and acupuncture this afternoon. I woke up this morning with another thumping headache and have been trying to stay awake all day. No drugs today. I thought that since I was going to be having a massage it'd kinda defeat the point of that if I took speed beforehand.

But now? It's just after 9pm and I realised I'm alert and my head doesn't hurt. Ok, it does a little. But I'm alert. Awake. I can't remember the last time I felt this way during the day, let alone at night.

Massage on its own has never made me feel like this before.

It feels strange to feel alert.

7 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Your country needs lerts

10:42 pm  
Blogger Anonymous G said...

Good for YOU! A massage that leaves your head feeling better and your mind more alert? Sounds fantastic!!

10:08 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Ying tong tiddle eye po

1:59 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Ok, SJ, you made me laugh, but now I've got that damn song stuck in my head! Aarrrgh!

G, the best bit is that I only pay $20 for it after my insurance. Actually, no lol the best bit is that it feels awesome.

9:42 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

*shaking head*

You're paying someone (minimal as you celebrate it being) to stuff their fingers into your ears and stick sharp objects into your body?

*scratching head*
I'm thinkin' I'd have a whole HOST of folks lining up to do that to me for free..

That's probably not a 'good' thing, huh?

3:13 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

LOL @ Mel! Ok, when you put it like that, it does sound odd.

3:19 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

No post since Monday? So much for progress... ;)

7:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home