Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy sighing

This afternoon, I'm off to see T in Adelaide for the weekend. He got there last night and was given a room that was not the same (read: not as good) as the last one we stayed in and did not have a bath. Thoughtful guy that he is, he arranged to change rooms this morning coz I really wanted a room with a bath. After all, according to him, this weekend is all about pampering me, because I won't see him for my birthday. This is where I want to go to dinner on Saturday night. We went there last time and the food was great.

How looking forward to this weekend am I? Well, I even did my hair all girly this morning, just for T. Of course, by the time I get there, it'll probably have flopped and look nothing like I wanted, but at least I tried. Ha!

A week later, they're still looking awesome.



3 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

*waiting patiently*

(yeah righhhhhttttt!)

When can we start the singin'?!!

:-)

2:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I want to see your girly non-floppy hair!!

Have a lovely time and I can't wait to hear how the weekend goes :)

2:03 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

I hope you had a great weekend and that T was able to finagle a better room!

hugs,
a

9:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home