Saturday, July 22, 2006

Cat-man-do


























My pea eating feline has decided lately that whenever I move away, my chair is fair game. Really, I think she's just been trying to find out what I write about her online. The other one couldn't care less and asked that I please not take her picture again and, no, she won't smile for the camera.

















These are the beautiful tulips T had sent to my work on Friday. He bought the two statues for me when he was here the other week. (Disregard the crappy jug I had to put the flowers in. My vase broke.)

The boy knows how to make me smile, that's for sure. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Have I ever mentioned that your pea eating feline looks exactly like my son's cat, Jimi Hendrix?

11:52 pm  
Blogger consise10 said...

The tulips are wonderful this time of the year and the two cat sculptures are great.Your guy seems to have a keen eye for good looking objects E.

12:25 pm  
Blogger Mel said...

Tulips are wonderful, period.

Gotta give the fella credit for having all around good taste!

3:09 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Yep, very cool. Nice flowers and nice cat statues (didn't even notice any crappy vase because i thought the cat statues were a little holder for the flowers!)

he's good!

hugs,
a

7:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow the flowers are so beautiful and I love the pictures you took of them. And your cat? OMG too adorable.

1:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home