Friday, June 23, 2006

Three

Three subjects in one here.

1. Didn't get a call back on the interview. It's not bothering me as much as I thought it would. I checked out the company the job was for and they're a bit....stiff. Much too conservative for me. I could just imagine the first day I went in there in summer, with a skirt on and them seeing my tattoos. Ha! So......next!

2. Wooohoooooo for the Socceroos!!! To the coach of the USA... We'll see you in the next round! Oh? Sorry? What's that? Your team didn't make it through? So sad!! Hahahaha! So much for us just making up the numbers! Pfffffftt!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!!!

3. Since I'm a sucker for personality tests, I did the one Monica has on her blog. Methinks it makes me look like an indecisive fence-sitter. I might take it another day and see if I get different results.

Advanced Global Personality Test Results
Extraversion |||||||||||| 50%
Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Interdependence |||||| 30%
Intellectual |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Mystical |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Artistic |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Religious |||||| 30%
Hedonism |||||||||| 36%
Materialism |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Narcissism |||||||||||||||| 70%
Adventurousness |||||||||||| 50%
Work ethic |||||||||||| 50%
Self absorbed |||||||||||||| 56%
Conflict seeking || 10%
Need to dominate |||||||||||| 50%
Romantic |||||||||||||||| 70%
Avoidant |||| 16%
Anti-authority |||||||||||||| 56%
Wealth |||||||||| 36%
Dependency |||||| 23%
Change averse |||||||||||| 50%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||| 63%
Individuality |||||||||||||| 56%
Sexuality |||||||||||| 50%
Peter pan complex |||||||||| 36%
Physical security |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Physical Fitness |||||||||||||| 57%
Histrionic |||||||||||| 43%
Paranoia |||||||||||| 50%
Vanity |||||||||||| 43%
Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||| 70%
Female cliche |||||||||||| 43%
Take Free Advanced Global Personality Test

1 Comments:

Blogger grrltraveler said...

Sorry to hear about your team losing to Italy. i would've loved to see them go on, since they are kind of the underdog. the US didn't have a chance and they were boring to watch. give me argentina or mexico anyday.

a

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home