Saturday, June 17, 2006

Did you say steak.....er, cake?

Me: I bought some cheesecake today.

Him: [laughs uncontrollably]

Me: Why are you laughing? Don't pick on me.

Him: Coz you made it sound like someone forced you. [still laughing]

Me: They did. I have PMS. It's not my fault.

Him: What? You were drawn to it?

Me: Yeah, it was next to Subw@y and a magnetic force pulled me in the door. You don't understand. I couldn't help myself.

Him: No, I don't. [laughs more]

Me: Well, it's PMS. I had no choice.

Him: What sort did you get?

Me: Ummm....it was passionfruit.

Him: Was??

Me: Yeah, I ate it already.

Him: Huh? The whole thing?

Me: Ummm...nooooo.....

Him: What? You got a flip top head or something? Dislocate your mouth?

Me: Nooooo.... I only bought a piece.

Him: Oh. I was picturing you inhaling the whole thing in one go.

Me: Gee, thanks.

[subject changes to my next visit...he's coming back with me to go to a conference for a week]

Him: You remember that going away party? I will have to be back for that on the Saturday.

Me: Yeah, I know. That's ok. Besides, after two weeks, you might be sick of me by then.

Him: Yeah, I was thinking that.

Me: Huh? Thanks a lot!

Him: Ha, I was joking. I knew you'd get worked up. ...

Me: Yeah, kick a girl when she's down. You're lucky they're giving you a hotel to stay in that week.

Him: But I don't wanna share a room with a farting, snoring guy.

Me: Me either. That's my point. Haha!

Him: I don't snore....well, sometimes, if I've had a drink.

Me: I know. You're lucky I like you.

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

At least he admits he farts :)

4:50 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe

2:25 pm  
Blogger monica said...

They make passionfruit cheesecake???

10:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home