Monday, June 19, 2006

10 things I want to say

Taken from RisibleGirl.

Here are the rules..... List ten (10) things you want to say to people but do not state who these people are.

1. If your family knew what I know about you, they wouldn't think you're as perfect as you appear to be.

2. You think I care, because I've never told you that I don't.

3. I wish you could see what a good life you have. If you did, you wouldn't be so mad with the world.

4. You deserve much, much better than the person you're with now. He offers you crumbs and you accept them as loaves. It makes me sad...and angry.

5. If I hadn't known you, my life would have been so different...for the better.

6. You didn't see me that day I had the knife in my hand. I'm glad I walked away.

7. I am so glad I met you. You're the most wonderful friend I've ever had.

8. You're an amazing person and you've taught me so much about myself and about life. I can't thank you enough for that.

9. I'm much better than you think I am. You'll never know this though, because it's enough for me that I know.

10. You are a good person. I hope you've found peace and happiness and someone to care for you. You just weren't the right one for me.

4 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Ohhhh, those are good ones!

My favorite: You think I care, because I've never told you that I don't.

Wow...

3:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with RG... that one gave me the shivers...

3:38 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Yep, that was good.

I think a number of those I could've said to myself at some point.

I particularly like the last one. If only it hadn't taken me ages to learn that!

a

10:18 am  
Blogger consise10 said...

One thing I desprately wanted to tell some online but refrainedwhen the opportunity gave way was:

"It's what you didn't say that had me reeling"

10:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home