Friday, May 12, 2006

See ya Tuesday

T will be here in a few hours. Why I can't manage to get myself organised prior to the last second, I have no idea! It doesn't matter though. I'm just excited he'll be here.

I won't be around for the next few days. I'll be back on Tuesday, hopefully with some photos if we manage to take a day trip somewhere tomorrow.

So, I'll see ya Tuesday.......unless you're Ian, who will be made to put up with our company on Sunday. What more reason to leave the country for 7 weeks does one need? Hahah!

Congratulations too, to Jenn & Graeme (and big brother J) on the birth of their baby daughter Mackenzie Reece Taylor, on 8 May. I'm really happy for you all! :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

I'll miss you!!!

9:02 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Is it the 12th already??! Cool! I hope you guys have a good weekend and talk all you need to talk but also have a lot of fun!

a

4:37 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Can't wait to hear about the trip! Have a wonderful time. xoxo

7:23 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Shouldn't that be See You Next Tuesday? ;)

7:45 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there E. it's been awhile since I've commented, and awhile since I've read, which I apologise for. I miss reading your exploits these days... but you know how the end of the school semester can get, I'm sure. anyways, I hope to read more from you soon, and that you two have a nice trip!

5:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home