Friday, March 10, 2006

Spotlight on moi

Okey doke, she put my name up in lights and now I hafta respond. So here goes...

meme of 4

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. deli manager
2. contracts administrator
3. debt collector
4. the one I have now

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Dead Poet's Society (I agree, kT!)
2. Ice Age
3. Serendipity
4. Really, I don't know. There are a lot of movies I like. Those ones are off the top of my head.

Four TV Shows you love to watch:
1. House
2. Aircrash Investigation, coz I'm morbid
3. LOST, although I'm not as into it now.
4. Used to luuurv Taggart, but it's not on anymore.

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Italy
2. USA
3. Bali
4. various places in AU.

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Friends blogs
2. iVillage
3. my webmail
4. EmailCash

Four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. chocolate
3. lamb chops
4. chocolate

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. on the beach at Bora Bora
2. snooping about an ancient Inca civilisation
3. on stage in front of thousands of fans singing my latest number 1 hit
4. at a book signing for the launch of my latest book, which will become a best seller.

Four things I always carry with me:
1. keys
2. pen
3. aspirin
4. phone

1 Comments:

Blogger ezri.blue said...

OMG I love House (it's entirely possible I'm crushing on Hugh as well but I'm still kind of in the closet on that one) and I have JUST gotten into LOST; just being that I have finished watching Season 1 on DVD and am now completely freaking hooked.

That Sawyer? Mmm yum. Just dreamed about him last night too. :D

And seriously jealous you've been to Italy. What was that like!?

5:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home