Sunday, March 05, 2006

Coz I'm lame...

...well not really. I just got nuffin to say....'cept migraines really really suck.

So, of course, I'm doing a forward on alcohol (borrowed from Bianca). Of course.


1. First time you were ever drunk? 15

2. More of a beer or liquor person: Liquor

3. What type of drunk are you? sleepy. But I'm always sleepy.

4. How many on your Top 8 have you been drunk with? What's a top 8???

5. How many on your Top 8 have you taken care of when they were drunk? Oh, a top 8 is people? Um...well I dunno who they are, so I'll have to say none. ???

6. Favorite Drink: Hmmmm, Baileys, I guess.

7. Beer: hate hate hate hate hate beer.

8. Shot: White sambucca, or a cowboy

9. Top 5 Favorite beers (if applicable): See 7.

10. More of a Bar or Club person: Home

11. Alcohol you absolutely despise: See 7

12. Ever bought a stranger a drink: Um......nope.

13. Been thrown out of a bar/club for fighting? No

14. Been thrown out of a bar/club for anything else? No

15. Ever make out with someone in front of a cheering crowd: No

16. Most amount of money spent in one bar/club: I have no idea. Less than $100, I'm sure.

17. Ever buy a round for random people: No. I don't like random people. I'm mean.

18. Best band you've seen while drinking: Hmmm. Can't remember

19. Ever danced on the bar/stage: Yep.

20. Best town/area to drink in: Wouldn't have a clue.

21. Do you forget a lot of what happens during a night of hard drinking? I don't do 'hard nights of drinking'

22. Ever been drunk around your parents? No

23. Name the people on your friend's list that you definatley think are going to repost this? Pffffttt...whoever wants to...


And a quote from Bruce Almighty: Hey little anal-dwelling butt-monkey, time for you to go home. ...Because when you're unwell, the smallest amusement can make you feel better.

I'll have real things to say tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

lucky for you, lots of other people are lame, and I like lame.

Besides, being unblogful because your head hurts is not lame.

7:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home