Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Haunted houses

This time around, in my Bloglord capacity, I've rented out a haunted house. Or rather, Haunted House Dressing has rented my house....er, blog. I've seen Jeremy's blog before. I like it because it's offbeat and not the usual stuff. It's a bit scattered and imaginative. I relate. It's how my brain works sometimes.

Go say hello. Jeremy's haunted house is not as scary as some I've been in. Speaking of which, I know I still haven't expanded the weirdness of my ghostly experiences yet. I may do that soon.

I need to step away from the computer now. I've blogged about nothing far too much today!

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

It's Wednesday.

8:10 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Yeah- I haven't written about mine either, but not sure I want to be public about it since some of my co-workers read my blog.

I'll be interested to read yours though.

hmmm... maybe I should create another 'secret' blog just for paranormal stuff. ha ha.

2:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home