Friday, March 03, 2006

Huh???

I can't see my blog. Obviously, I'm able to get here and post, but I can't see the main page?

I'm sure the wider 'net will be glad to know I'm a lot more perky than I was yesterday. Not wonderful, but better. I just hope nobody crosses me, coz I'm still borderline narky and have a lot of rant left to give. Too much weirdness this week. I'm glad it's over.

Update:
Ok, bear with me while I figure out how to get my sidebar back/fixed. Thanks to G0og!e Groups and the fact that someone else just posted the same problem, I/you can actually see my blog.

Note to the wider world - if this happens to you, copy and paste your current template somewhere safe (coz you're gonna lose all your additions), change your template to something else, then change it back to your original one.

Cross your fingers and wish me luck that it comes back fine. Told ya it's been a shitty week!!

2 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Had trouble all day today. Could just see a white screen. Seems ok now though

10:02 pm  
Blogger kT said...

I got a black screen. Hmmm. Maybe it's done by hemispheres?

I just had to do this. It sucked. I lost my Team Wales Knitting Olympics button (it's over, so I guess that's okay).

Welcome back, E.

6:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home