Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Chemical cheer and other nonsensical garb

I'm typing faster today. In fact I'm walking faster, talking faster and am overall perkier than I've been in weeks. Apart from the pain of over-exercising last night, I feel good for a change.

Yes, I'M ON DRUGS!

This past couple of weeks - and how I'm feeling now - has pretty much eliminated all the negative feelings I've had about having to take drugs every day to help me function. There was a time when I really didn't need to take them every day, and most weekends I still don't, unless I have to go somewhere. These days, I find it more difficult to operate without them. I'm not sure why. I don't like it, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it anymore. It's a quality of life thing, and if I had any other mainstream 'illness', nobody would blink. Most people who know me know I take them because I have to and they have no issue with it, so I shouldn't either. Anybody else doesn't matter. Ignorance doesn't give someone the right to be judgmental, methinks.

Aaaanyway....I feel unbelievably better. I'm not so grumpy. I don't have a headache and I'm sitting here at work doing about 4 things at once, as opposed to nothing, as I've been doing most days the last couple of weeks. However, doing 4 things at once should demonstrate just how fast my brain is spinning right now. I'm so damn alert and trying to get everything done in the same few minutes. Nice to feel constructive though. And awake!

....Well, there was going to be other nonsensical garb in this post, but it's gotten so long that I'll post it separately....when I finish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home