Monday, February 13, 2006

Moods

My weekend sucked. They say things come in threes and I had three big, suckful issues to deal with over the weekend, which resulted in a lovely migraine and kept me in bed most of Sunday. Probably the most majorly suckful thing (yes, when you're stressed, you can use made-up words) was when I happened to pour a bottle of mineral water into my laptop. Not the brainiest of things I've ever done.

Needless to say, this was me for most of the weekend.
















But the boys I work with are legends, and it turns out I didn't destroy my hard drive, which means I've still got all my data (which I'm now copying to the hard drive of my work pc - just in case). So, now I'm feeling more like this.


















.........except for the bit where I may have to pay $$$ for a new main board. But I don't care. I have my data!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well yay, im glad your files are safe :) shame about the mobo, although it'll get fixed! hehe.

11:44 am  
Blogger monica said...

Hope the other two "issues" work themselves out as well as the computer part did.

(((((((((E)))))))))

1:39 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

I wouldn't want the guys in work having a look on my hard drive ;)

8:42 pm  
Blogger ezri.blue said...

LOL sounds like me this weekend. Only for different reasons. :D

Good to hear you didn't destroy it though!!

10:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate suckful weekends... they suck, suck, suck. And I actually know what you mean about being glad it's a Monday. Sort of helps to be at work to take your mind of of the suckage.

(((((Hugs))))) Feel better soon.

5:52 am  
Blogger kT said...

Ah, well, the grind of the week is back to at least give some routine to the chaos, right?
(((hugs)))
And kudos to your data for surviving a waterfall!

6:09 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

Ouch! That DOES suck. Sorry to hear it but glad to hear that the data is safe! That's the most important bit!
a

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home