Friday, February 17, 2006

Mirror mirror

Mirror mirror,
on the wall,
I don't think I look like
them at all...

My friend Ian found a face recognition site, where you upload a photo of yourself and it tells you which celebrities you supposedly look like. I think I'd need a bit of work done before I was ever called upon to be anyone's stunt double. (And for the record, I must be so out of touch, coz I don't even know who some of these people are!)

















































5 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

OMG, how fun! I'm gonna have to steal that idea for my blog.

For the record, now that you mention it, you do look like Alicia Silverstone. (In case you were wondering.)

12:47 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

that's funny, i thought you looked the most like Alicia too. :)

very cool!
a

1:14 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Wow you're Japanese!!

8:44 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

LOL Ian, I know! Who'da thunk it! :-p

10:11 pm  
Blogger kT said...

That's just a tad freaky....

7:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home