Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Chinese water torture

I think my boss is (slowly) trying to drive us insane and I'm going to get there the fastest, because I sit closest to his office. He has a habit of playing cds while he works. Sometimes the music is ok. Sometimes not. He plays opera on occasion. I like opera. Not the type he plays and not when the volume is such that you can only hear it when the singer reaches certain notes. It ends up sounding like someone is just screaming in pain...to a beat.

In the last short while today, I've endured the Baby Elephant Walk, Breakfast at Tiffany's music, Moon River, the Pink Panther theme, Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head, The Carpenters and some pan pipe music.

Oooh, ok, now I can hear a flute. Maybe he's listening to James Gallway now.

Whatever it is, it's sending me to sleep...and that's not good, coz I haven't had my drugs today.

Sing, sing a song. Make it simple, to last the whole night long................

2 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

I had a roommate like that. She played Yanni. More than once.

6:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy Cow--- you did NOT put that song into my head for the rest of the day!

I believe you did.

sheesh!

2:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home