Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Johari Window

In true blogger style, I 'borrowed' this idea from another blog I happened to land on. From some of my more recent posts, one would probably deduce that I am going through a stage of active self analysis. I don't think I am any more than I usually do; I just happen to be finding things of this nature that interest me enough to have a bit of a play around with them. This one requires reader participation though, so I hope everyone will participate.

The Johari Window gives a graphic view of interpersonal relationships and is used to improve self-awareness (among other things). If you want a detailed explanation of it, you can read more on this site, or G00g!e it.















All you have to do is click on this link and select 6 adjectives that you associate with me. Please let me know in my comments if you've done it, so I can get an idea of how many people have participated. I'll post the results when there's a decent amount of data in there.

This could get interesting!

Here are the results so far.

6 Comments:

Blogger consise10 said...

I went in and did it,but for some reason it didnt want to register my choice of words...so I took the liberty to jot them down:

-complex
-independant
-intelligent
-responsive
-searching
-reflective

9:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi E - I played. What a cool site.

12:01 am  
Blogger Mel said...

Only six?!

I feel cheated. LOL

(((((E))))))

12:39 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Ok, a whole bunch of people have selected 'independent'. Is that just coz 'stubborn' isn't on the list? LOL

9:01 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stubborn enough to fear losing your independence....cool site

9:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I played!

(And I also picked independent before I even read the comments, lol!)

There were so many adjectives I wanted to pick, this was hard!

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home