Thursday, February 23, 2006

La vita bella and a nervous wait

In a way, I feel almost like I'm seeing T for the first time tomorrow. I haven't seen him in six weeks. It's a strange sensation and I can't wait.

Things are going really well and we've moved forward a lot and grown a lot closer since he went home mid January. We can now have conversations in person that, so far, we've only had on the phone....like me going there in July! Yikes! hehe

The bag is already half packed. The other half will be panic-packed at the last minute - and that's the only way to pack, otherwise you take sooo much more than what you really need. However, you'd think that being away from Friday night to Sunday evening would be a pretty easy pack job. Technically, it's only a day and a bit. In some ways, though, it's just as difficult as packing for two weeks. Being from the city of crazy weather, I tend to pack for every damn weather scenario possible. My one little bag is going to be tested. I will not take any more than one bag. I know I said it's likely I'll pack for every weather condition known to man; I still realise I'll be away for less than two days.

While I'm away, drop by and say hi to Antony at the Beautiful Life. He's my new blog tenant. Yep, I'm a bloglord once again. It's been a while, but I've been too busy for bloglord duties lately. Antony looks like a good tenant though, so I'm happy to have him here while I'm gone and for the next week. Antony's blog is a mixture of poetry and positive thoughts. I like.

3 Comments:

Blogger grrltraveler said...

You are probably off already but I just wanted to say HAVE FUN! Hope you have a lot of fun with T.

xo

3:13 pm  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Have a fabulous time, E!

I hear what you're saying about packing bags. I'm what I like to call a 'pessimistic' packer. I pack for the absolute worst scenario.

7:34 am  
Blogger Sara said...

Miss you!!
Please have a fantabulous time.

((((E))))

10:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home