Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Puddles

It's hot here today. Yesterday was too, but today is hotter. Tomorrow is going to be hotter still, but 'they' (whoever 'they' are) say it's going to rain in the afternoon.

I'm not used to it being hot. I'm used to it being cold. I'm used to wearing layers. Today I just want to take my skin off and sit in an ice bath.....if I had a bath.

Two days of warm weather and already I'm feeling it. That's not good. I hope I adjust soon or I'm not going to be pleasant to be around.

Why is it then, that regardless of the discomfort I'm already feeling, I want pizza for dinner? With extra cheese and hot salami? Maybe the heat is already making my brain melt.

Meanwhile, to prove I can be an absolute baby of a girl sometimes, I cried when Makybe Diva won the Melbourne Cup today.

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

I cried too, but only because I was going to bet $5 on it, then didn't.

Too late with the blog song, by the way, I'm changing it now...

5:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... extra cheese... (drool). Don't forget the capsicum.

12:17 am  
Blogger ezri.blue said...

My cousin was standing next to some guy who won $7.5k on her... and out of sheer happiness he gave my cousin a cool $1k cash! Talk about being in the right place at the right time eh?

Damn and with a cool $1k, I could buy a new TV and VCR and DVD player... Ahhh I should be a gambler.

PS: Nothing like spraying a damned spider only to realize you've left your open box of Shapes on the desk and the spray went INTO it. *grumble*

4:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home