Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Mathematics

port + typing = this post

hot weather to the power of 4 glasses of port = this post

typing - capacity to think straight = this post

the square root of a stressful day = this post

divide 4 glasses of port into 90 minutes = this post

And because it's just additional useless information... my horoscope for the other day says....

The stars are smiling on you, for just as a Venus/Pluto conjunction in your romantic sector makes this one of the hottest times for love, Mercury, planet of communication, moves into the same sector of your chart. Once a year he spends 3 weeks revamping your concept of love and creativity. This year he's making you a special case, because he's going to stick around for 2 months. This bodes well for love and romance.

No wonder I have minimal luck with boys. I only get three weeks a year to get it right. Wonder if Mercury is just feeling sorry for me, or he thinks three weeks isn't gonna cut it for me this time, which is why he's gonna extend it to two months. Be nice if he gave me the lotto numbers too...

9 days till T gets here. Strangely, it's not freaking me out.

Now, where's my glass....??

1 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Port. Poo poo.

;)

7:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home