Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Dr Fun -Killer rocks

Don't ask me how I forgot to mention this earlier, because it totally made my day.

I was at my regular appointment with Dr F-K last Saturday and not only had I lost another 2kg in the past two weeks (that's just about 10kg, or 20-something pounds since I started in October), I've also lost about a litre of water from my cells. Doesn't sound like much, but apparently it all adds up when you're talking about cellular activity. Which brings me to the best bit....

He did a cellular activity test, which measures your physiological age against your biological age. At almost 33 years old, I now have a physiological age of......

***a 20 year old***

I almost did cartwheels out his door! So I told C he's now got a 20yo girlfriend. He's so lucky! Ha!

3 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

That means your employer can now pay you a school leaver salary...

10:16 pm  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

E, thanks fantastic!! Congratulations on the weight loss and the de-aging process. ;)

a

2:29 am  
Blogger grrltraveler said...

I meant, THAT'S fantastic.. (..blushing..)

a

8:22 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home