Thursday, January 13, 2005

Housekeeping - responding to comments

Just catching up and responding to some comments y'all have left in the last few days.

Solitude

Daffy - Yes, tis my personal hell too. I survived - just. Nice to see you dropping by again.

Why today is so good

JErm - I'm lurking occasionally on your blog. Thanks for dropping by.

Richard - Really, I'm a mild mannered type...honest...I promise! Hope you stick around.

EJ - Girlfriend I still freak out about it. I had almost convinced myself last night that the stupid fly had not left my ear. I truly need therapy!

Check 'em out while you can

Brent - thanks. Stay and join the fun.

Ian - Awww you made me blush!

RG - That's not even one of the better shots of A. He's one good looking kid!

Cracker - Yeah, we liked that one too, and the naked couple. Thanks for commenting.

Bonna - Nice to see you again. I really like driving that car - although it makes me forget how to drive my own sometimes, since everything is on the 'wrong' side.

A - Yeah the guy against the tree was awesome. He looked like he was always meant to be there.

No wonder I'm the way I am

Mandy - the coathanger came wrapped in handmade paper too. That's just the way my dad and step mum are. LOL

EJ - I'll take a pic of the coathanger as soon as I can. Ha!

Not so quiet weekend

Bernie - Thanks for dropping by. Not sure how you mean you'd support me, but thanks. LOL Oh and thanks for the compliment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home