Thursday, November 04, 2004

Paris, city of romance

This is where Leon (see: artists/detect), my fearless offsider proposed to his long time girlfriend, Melissa, a couple of weeks ago. He's forgiven for only just telling me because he's still away and I guess they were too busy doing newly engaged couple things in Paris and London. He bought her ring on 5th Ave in NY. Pretty cool, methinks.

But to say I'm happy and excited for him is an understatement. It's almost worth a girly squeal, except for the fact that if I did, he'd give me his, "you're behaving like a chick again" look.

He's back in the office next Tuesday and I'm not ashamed to admit that I can't wait to see him. It's been a month since we've had a conversation, due to all the courses I did and him going overseas. I'm just sooo looking forward to having someone to hang with and talk to again.

He just better bring me something from all his travels, even if it's not from 5th Ave. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home