Wednesday, November 03, 2004

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em....

Well it looks like the women in the house across the street from me (the ones next to the Aboriginal family), have decided if they can't escape the noise from next door, they'll just drown it out with their own.

I really do not need to be listening to the Jackson Five at 11.15pm when I'm trying to get to sleep. This is why I should have chosen the smaller room at the back of the townhouse.

Definitely a case of hurry up and wait till I can move out. Or should I just pull out some Dolly Parton and crank up a bit of 'Nine to Five'?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bradley Robb said...

Eww.

It's one thing to play loud music late at night. It's something else to do so while having tragicly impoverished taste in music.

Looks like there is a dire need for music re-education ' down under'.

3:06 am  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

This post reminds me of a mean game I play with one of my co-workers. We'll email "get stuck in your head" songs to each other. Some days the song wars will go on all day, ranging from Barry Manilow to the Monkees.

We're on Christmas songs right now.
xoxo

6:18 am  
Blogger Rob Burton said...

Try 'Ace of Spades' by Motorhead!!!!

10:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home