Friday, October 29, 2004

Boys behaving like girls

Here's a minor content warning. Don't say I didn't warn you.

A senseless conversation I just had with the guy who wants to see me just to get a bj. It just proves the fact that maturity doesn't necessarily come with age.

Him : Did you f*** him?
Me :
what do you think?
Him : YES!
Him : What are you doing tonight?
Me : staying in
Him : wanna go see a movie with me?
Me : no
Him : f**ken hell
Him: I wanna see you
Me : no can do
Him: F**K
Him : are you going to **** his ****?
Me : maybe (because I knew this would upset him)
Him : F**K!!!
Him: Thats not fair you owe me a root
Him :
Me : I didn't say I wouldn't ever do it, just that I don't like it.
Me : no I don't owe you
Him : yeah you do, come on
Me : why do I owe you?
Him : cuz you cancelled on me remember
Me : I cancelled on you? when?
Him : remember the Sunday you were going too pick me up and take me back to yours? (he didn't have a car that weekend, so I said I'd pick him up to go do something.)
Me : yeah but I don't owe you because of that...besides, you said you were going to cancel anyway.
Him : Nah i wasnt
Him : come on, we have to root, just to get it over with.
Me : no we don't.
Him : why not?
Him : dont you wanna f**k me?
Him : you cooking him dinner?
Me : nah he's coming a bit later on (no he's not, but he didn't need to know that)
Him : can i come over?
Me : lol no. why? you wanna come when he's here?
Him : tell him not to come over
Him : and invite me instead
Me : I can't tell him not to come over
Him : you did it to me!!!!!!
Me : I wasn't dating you
Him : oh so you're "dating" him huh??
Me : yep (well, who knows, am I?)
Him : f**k that
Him : I still reckon you and I should just have a root
Me : why are you being so pushy?
Him : Am I?
Me : totally
Him : fine then
Him : so dont talk to me anymore
Him : cuz all i wanna do is root you
Him : i'm going to watch the Simpsons and eat a Snickers bar
Me : that's so something a chick would say

The Simpsons will be over soon and no doubt he'll be back.
I'd put him on ignore if I wasn't so amused by it all.

6 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

It must make you feel so good to know you can be replaced by a Snickers bar and half an hour of Homer!

8:20 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Yes, I'm a lot more selective about what I put in my mouth than he is. He doesn't care where he gets his snickers from. I do. ;-)

8:24 pm  
Blogger SJ said...

Come on Eve, you've gotta keep this guy around just for the comedy value. Either that or call up the sodomy dude again..

1:21 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Oooh the sodomy guy was incredibly good looking. It was tough to put him on ignore! lol

After the Simpsons finished, as I expected, bj guy was back.
"BAAAAACCK!!!!!!!!"
(apparently the urgency to talk required all caps)
"ARE YOU THERE???"
"HELLO????"
"EVE!!!!!!!!!!"
"EVE!!!!!!!!!!"
"EVE!!!!!!!!!!"
"EVE!!!!!!!!!!"
"EVE!!!!!!!!!!"
(repeat till page fills and he finally logs off)

8:46 am  
Blogger Randygirl said...

Speaking of people who do odd things on messenger...sorry about that. The whole computer went down and then I couldn't get it into mobile mode. Anyway!
What gets me is the guys that feel the need to argue with ladies about just why we don't want to chat/meet/f**k.
If you gotta talk me into it, isn't that a sign?
R

10:27 am  
Blogger Bradley Robb said...

All of my good messenger conversations usually invovled a large quantity of alcohol. I'm really glad there aren't laws about surfing the net while drunk. I'd never be able to post again!

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home