Friday, October 01, 2004

Well said!

I don't normally like getting involved in American politics. Really, I don't like getting involved in our own, here in Australia. Political debate, rhetoric and spin doctoring of truth just doesn't do all that much to motivate me. I have my views. They're mine. I don't subscribe to the hand fed garbage that's shown by biased news stations. I am not looking forward to our upcoming elections.

Anyway, I won't rant.

I found this blog and this post caught my eye. Think I'm gonna bookmark it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bradley Robb said...

Eve,

It’s funny, you caught me right in the middle of updating my entire blog. For most of yesterday that entire page wasn’t there. But, since you were kind enough to link to my blog, I’ll go ahead and do the same.

Have a good one,

-Brad

8:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home