Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Oink, freakin' oink!

I am a pig! :@

Yesterday I went out to lunch with Leon to our usual haunt. A little restaurant that sells hong kong style food. For $6.80 you get as much tea as you like, soup (neither of us are sure what's in it, but it tastes good and we just don't ask), and a meal of two different types of meat (bbq or roast chicken, pork or duck, or a combination), a plate full of rice and cucumber strips that seem to be prepared in sesame oil with a hint of chilli. Really, I'm not quite sure what goes into the preparation of the meals, but they're great, so we keep going back. Better not to know some things, huh.

Oink!

The last night I went out with Ed and ate scallopine ai funghi (veal and mushrooms for those not bilingual), Italian salad, (more) pancakes with tia maria sauce, then M&Ms at the movies.

Oink oink!

And now, for lunch, I've just eaten a foot long freakin meatball sandwich from Subway. I swear I was going to save the second half for later. Honest, I was! But it was there in front of me and I lost all willpower and could not resist.

Oink oink oink!

By the way, I 've never seen a pig that's actually pink. Who decided they'd be pink? What's up with that?

Oh great, as I type, the nutritionist from my gym calls to make an appointment. If that's not a sign, I dunno what is!

Miss Piggy, eat your heart out!

PIGGY UPDATE: Now I'm going out to dinner with my girlfriends! I am so going to drag myself to gym before I go, if it kills me!

4 Comments:

Blogger Humansufferance said...

"Oink" from a fellow pig. Went for Chinese food tonight and ate like there was no tomorrow. That was 4 hours ago and I am still full! :)

BTW, there is something gravely wrong with my email. I was messing with the email-forwarding option and now I can't seem to receive any email at all. So if you have sent me something within the last few hours, chances are, it is now lost in the cyber blackhole.

12:58 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Oh dear...lol. I just finished typing you a mini essay.

Let me know when you're up and running again and I'll resend. Don't really wanna put it all out here in the blogosphere.

:-)

1:07 pm  
Blogger Humansufferance said...

Eve…Oh boy, I haven't received anything from you. I've sent myself no less than 5 emails within the last hour using different accounts and only one came through! The nasty Email God is going through my messages and arbitrarily deciding which one I should receive.

I’ve been having so much trouble with my Yahoo mail…emails that never arrived and emails that never delivered. I was meaning to switch to my ISP mail, but too lazy.

Can you send that email again? And see if it will go through now. I am keeping my fingers crossed as well as making a human sacrifice to the Email God.

1:39 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Sent. Good luck. :-)

1:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home