Thursday, September 30, 2004

I need to write things down

Now that I have an outlet, there's so much I've discovered I need to say...or at least put down in some sort of written format so I can digest it at a later stage.

I had three totally different thought processes on my way to work - things that I have to get out of my head - and they're gone. I know they'll come back. But probably later on when my boss is in, or I find I do have something constructive to do and don't have time anymore to put them down.

I woke up during the night and had the sensation that I was content, that there was someone in my life who I could hold, be held by, and feel protected. I felt warmth.

I got up this morning and wondered who the hell it was. That person doesn't exist.

Ugh...depressing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home