Thursday, September 30, 2004

Stinkin cyberspace!

It's now a bit after midnight, I'm just home from a night out with my girls and I spent the last half hour typing a post about how the evening went...and it's GONE!

I feel the same as when the guy in Love Actually lost all his notes in the lake, except I don't have some sexy Portuguese girl to retrieve mine for me.

Very, very annoyed!

It'll have to wait till tomorrow at work now, when I'll post the abridged, and nowhere near as stimulating version of events.

Definitely time for bed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No time to log in, I'm on the DL here, but wanted to tell you thanks for the message last night. I'm consulting with a Lt here who has her Master's in Psych and is licensed MFCC as to what I should do abt the girl. I'm worried that I might feed the behavior if I respond without knowing what I'm doing.
thanks
thx
hugs,
R

4:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home