Monday, October 04, 2004

Unashamedly dorky

I have to say I'm kinda enjoying the ride on the blogging bandwagon. And I've noticed I have far too much time on my hands! I keep finding 'stuff' to add and I just can't help myself.

I promise this is not going to turn into one of those blogs where the background is black, the type is miniature point and pink, with cApItALs in all the wrong places. And I PROMISE will NEVER add any of those damn stupid java application pop up messages that just piss people off.

But anyway, I've added a blog explosion button for more blatant self promotion, a counter to stroke my ego and a funky mood thing to say how I feel about it all. Just a pity they don't have a 'blah' mood. I could do with that one right now. But in order to perk myself up, I've gone for pretty.

I've also added some links to websites and blogs I like. Check 'em out.

I'm off now to keep hitting 'next blog' till I find something else dorky to add. :-p

1 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I stole your mood thingee--- very cute!

6:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home