Monday, October 04, 2004

Since you asked - update on the text messages

I got a response from Ed that basically said, "What's brought this on? Have I done something wrong?", to which I responded by saying that if he's going to tell me he's busy then he shouldn't spend all night talking on line and that I simply want to know where I stand. There was more than that, but that's the general idea.

I haven't heard from him since then. It's the first day he hasn't been in touch. Actually, he'd probably dispute that because his theory would be that him responding to my text was him keeping in touch.

Right now, I'm surprisingly ok with the lack of response. Maybe I'll hear from him today, maybe I won't. Either way, I'll have my answer, and whatever the answer, I'll be ok.

Still frustrated, slightly disappointed, but I'll give him some time to get in touch if he wants to.

The ball's in his court now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home