Sunday, October 03, 2004

Bridget Jones, eat your heart out!

OMG! It happened! One of those terrible gym moments, like those dreams when you realise you've gone to school naked or something.

I wear a tank top and track pants to gym. I go for pain, not to look good. But I wear nice (notice I did not say 'decent') underwear, coz you just never know if you're gonna be in a car accident and end up in hospital. Oh, and since I did end up in hospital with the 'wrong' underwear once, it won't be happening again!

So I'm there on this back extension machine (similar to this), where you lower yourself down so your head is near the floor, then come up again to the point where your back is straight. Cool. No problem. Nobody in the gym. I'm happy.

A girl walks in, but keeps going past. I hear the door open and a guy walks in, but stops to have a look around before he moves on.

I'm still doing this whole up and down thing and my tank top is starting to kinda slip up as I go down, but I think it's ok coz my arms are folded across my chest, so you can't really see my bra.

Then I do my last rep and as I get up I look into the mirror. To my horror, not only has my top gone UP, my track pants have moved DOWN and there's my lovely purple g-string in all its glory.

I may as well have been doing that whole freakin exercise in my underwear because the whole world got to see them. Well, not so bad, I thought. Only one girl and one guy. Not too painful and hopefully I won't see them again in there for 6 months.

Then I see the sign: Warning! 24 hour surveillance

Yippeeee! Wait for the day I appear on Funniest Home Videos!

...ugh...

4 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

I've been trying to post a comment on this for quite some time now, but it wouldn't load this page. erg.
I'm not laughing at you. Really, I'm not. But only because of what the security cameras in the penthouse of an exbf's apartment building caught one night. >blush<
I thought about doing internet searches for myself, but, um, not sure I want to know if the tape is out there somewhere.
purple, huh? ;)
R

9:36 am  
Blogger SJ said...

Just like the time I mistook the door to Myers front window for the door to their changing rooms...

Ok, no I didn't!

8:56 pm  
Blogger Rob Burton said...

Don't worry if he was playing thong snooker (see my blog*) he wouldn't have scored as there isn't a score for purple in this game!


*(posted by shamless self promotions ltd)

Nice blogs by the way! Like the recent vibrator one!

12:12 am  
Blogger Sara said...

Let's not chat about the lovely purple undies I kept showing to people at work today because the rear of my pants slid every time that I bent. *sigh*

9:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home