Monday, October 04, 2004

Please...

  • Don't drive in front of me with your brakes on...get out of my way!
  • Make up your mind where you're going before you get in your car...that's why street directories were invented
  • Don't do road works in peak hour traffic...I was grumpy and late before I left home, I don't need to be even grumpier.
  • Don't send me emails trying to change my political or religious views
  • Give me a lot of meatballs on my meatball Subway sandwich...I'm hungry dammit!
  • Remind me to buy cat food...they're starving!
  • Make clothes that are my size AND fit me...how can two things be the same size and one be too big and the other two small??
  • Remember to flush when you use public toilets...eeeeww
  • Don't speak so fast on the phone that I can't understand what you say, then get pissed off when I ask you to repeat yourself
  • Don't tell me the war in Iraq is only about oil
  • Tell me there is an honest guy out there for me...do I have to start hanging around the supermarket more often?
  • Explain to me why we're a month into Spring and I still have the heating on
  • Share your lottery winnings with me
  • and please...Leave me a nice comment! hehe :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Ah, good old Melbourne! The only place in the world where it can be 40 degrees outside and still be freezing in your apartment.

8:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home