Sunday, October 10, 2004

Everybody likes parfaits

It occured to me that my blog probably makes me appear to be confused and slightly schitzophrenic. Maybe I am. LOL well I hope not. I'll have to go and talk to myself about it later.

I'm layered. Complex, yet simple. Some parts soft. Some parts slightly harder. But, like a parfait, it's all good. It's me. I didn't start this blog with the intent of sharing it. It was meant solely for me to use as a vessel to capture my thoughts and to reflect. To get things out of my head.

I'm glad I shared it with some of my friends...and I'm glad to have 'met' some new and interesting people in the short time that I've been venting. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my ramblings.

Honest. Vulnerable. Me.

"Parfaits may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet."

1 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

Some of us happen to be glad you shared it, too.
You'll be missed while you're at your course all week, but I'll keep checking in to see if you've updated. Don't work too hard and know you'll be thought of.
hugs,
R

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home