Thursday, October 07, 2004

Getting psychic

I like all things unusual, spiritual, supernatural, psychic etc. R would tell you I have too close a relationship with Linda Goodman's Sun Signs, and she's probably right. I've had that book since I can remember - the pages are brown now.

I've been researching (nerdy person that I am) a psychic called Scott Russell Hill and following the things he's done for a bit over a year now. The other night there was a show on tv where the police had two psychics try to solve unsolved murders from years ago. Scott provided extra information on one case using just the victim's birthday and no other information.

Naturally, this sparked my curiosity again. So I went back to his website again to see what was new. ....and I sent off to get a reading done.

So on Sunday 24 October, I'm getting a reading done. All I have to give is my birthday and the birthdays of people I want to know about, plus a list of questions I want answers to.

What I want to know is, what would you ask? What would you want to know about that would be important enough to pay someone to tell you?

Give me some ideas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Burton said...

Hey no problem, if he's a good psychic he'll already know what you want to ask!

I'm a cynic I know....

10:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home