Thursday, October 07, 2004

Analyse this!

Ed finally decided to give me an explanation:
hi

im so sorry, i have been a complete and utter bastard
i dont meen to do what i am doing, its just that
when i start to get close
to someone i tend to run away. its nothing that
is to do with you, its a bad
habit i have and i dont like it , but cant
seem tyo stop doing it. i just
dont know what i want . i dont want to hurt
you that is not my intention.
please dont think of me as a bad person,
although from what i have done you
have every right. i think it was the messages
on sunday that scared me, and
got my back up a bit. i dont like to be
accussed of certain things.
im not ready to be to seriouse at the moment
i have to many things to sort
out before i can offer my full attention to a relationship.

im so sorry for treating you so badly this week

eddy
So....what to do huh? I emailed him back and told him I agreed that he was a total bastard. Also asked if he wanted to talk about it.

Btw, I never said I wanted something serious just yet either. Guess he misunderstood 'spending time together' as 'relationship'.

Wait n see...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope he does answer that email, there's more to be said isn't there?
Just wondering, does he know you keep an eye on him as your alter ego?
Sal.

1:02 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Nah chica. He doesn't know, but then he hasn't talked to my alter ego all week either. Guess he's not talking to anyone.

1:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, sorry about that double post up there. Can you delete one of 'em?

You know, I think that by saying "I'm sorry i'm a bastard" he's literally saying he goofed and he doesn't want to deal with explanations. He doesn't want to commit his heart, he doesn't want to talk about the two of you as a couple, not yet, until he is "sorted out", and I guess there's no way you can change that or even aske when that will be... but then, if he's just a practice person, what does it matter? If it's just a matter of hurt pride... *shrug*...
So how's Stew?
Sal the snoop

6:16 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Ya know Sal, as a person, I really like him, but y'already knew that. He's pretty messed up and I actually understand why he took the action he did. My jury's still out on what I'd like to happen.

As for Stew, well he's not fairing all that much better. He does have two current options. One he's gone out with 5 times and only got a kiss, one he's met once and slept with already lol. But both of them might be practice people, so he's not counting any chickens either.

Hugs Sal...lots of them. :-)

6:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(((HUGS BACK)))

You know, as a person I like him too, i mean from how you've described him. I didn't mean to sound rude or anything! It's just that he seems to be very wary of committing his heart, very wary...

*sigh*

five dates and just a kiss? How do some girls manage it???

((((More hugs))))

8:43 pm  
Blogger Rob Burton said...

Sorry but that reply comes straight off the hook at 'Blokes Letters to Girlfriends R Us' so full of cliches - I'm a bloke so I should know.

Move on up!

10:11 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

I'm thinkin' you could be right Rob. Good to get an objective guy's perspective on things.

E :-)

10:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home