Sunday, October 24, 2004

What the psychic said...

Wow, ok where do I start? I was going to go to the gym straight after my reading, so I could think for a bit, but I'm so um...overwhelmed...there's no way I could concentrate without getting this into some sort of sensible (well to me anyway) order. Bare with me, because I'm going to type it out in the order he told me.

He said I'm a number 7 (which I knew). He said I'm going through a major life change - with everything (this I also knew). What I didn't know was that this is what is called a 'power year' for me. 7 is my day number, but it's also my personal year number and my life path number. So everything that's happened since my birthday (7 August) is about change. He said 7 is the number of intelligence and knowledge, but also high boredom. If we're not changing, discovering, learning, we're bored. This is so unbelievably true for me and I've mentioned it here in my blog previously. He said basically, this cycle of change and potential will last until my next birthday and the next time this happens won't be until 2013, so I have to stop thinking about things and just do it.

He also said 7 is the number of the written word, journalist, author, traveller, PR, marketing and television.

He said he sees me as the 'professional mum' in that I'll stay at home as long as I have to, but I will have to get back to the workforce as soon as possible. He said I can't be a stay at home mum because I'll crave the adult conversation (this is so true!). The interesting thing he said was that I need a balance between both and that I can't have one or the other. Interesting because I've never been inclined to have kids and would only consider it if the person I was with totally blew me away and I had some connection I hadn't felt ever before - enough to reproduce part of them. Anyway...

He said that I'm 'highly financial', meaning that I have the potential to make a lot of money and to make it happen this year. This is not the first time I've been told this. But what else he said was that currently I'm barely scraping my potential, but in order to achieve it, I need to be doing something with a creative edge. This, I also knew.

I said I'd started writing, although I didn't tell him what that entailed, and I said I had so many things I wanted to write about that I didn't know where to start. He said to start writing anything - poetry, fiction, short stories, an IT journal, factual stories, or something journalistic - but not to do nothing because I'm not sure.

He asked about my last long term relationship and I told him my ex's b'day (18/1/60). He described him and our relationship exactly. He said L was moody, self centred, had potential but no focus, was insecure and always wanted more money and that I was his Florence Nightinggale. He also said there are three areas a couple are supposed to match in and we didn't match in any of these. I knew that, but hindsight's a wonderful thing, huh?

He said the person who is meant for me is someone I did not know before my birthday this year (I may not have met them yet). I told him that I'd met Chris on Thursday and he asked for his b'day (18/11/67). Immediately he said, "if I were you, I'd run for the hills now", because his number and my ex's are the same. He said that although his life path is a number 7 the same as mine, and that we share some matches, he has the potential to have the same moody characteristics as my ex. He also said 18 sometimes don't always mean what they said. But he did say that because we do share some aspects and that he's a number 7 as well, we have potential as long as I keep an eye out for the moodiness and run when that happens. He said he's a better possibility. Interesting. By the way, I'm going to Chris' for dinner tonight.

The number 7 rules the head, so apparently my heart and back problems will not cause me any concerns (wish I called him last year so he could tell the Army!!), and that I won't get arthritis or anything like that. But I need to be careful about my head - bronchitis, flu, sinus, headaches etc. I told him about my headaches and he wasn't surprised, considering all the changes and thinking going on in my brain right now.

I have to move out of this place in February. He said not to move closer to my work, because I'll be leaving there because it's not a challenge and it's not what I'm meant to be doing (I've been looking at leaving for a number of months now). He said to find out where I can expand my writing and find out where I can do courses and things and look for a place to live close by to there.

Here's where it gets really interesting!

Aries guys and me...He said that I get on so well and am attracted to Aries men and vice versa because we're both fire signs. But he said Aries men don't like being dominated by Leo women (ha, already knew that!) and that Aries and Leo are diabolical romantically. He said they make great friends with me, because we can relate on certain levels and have an understanding, but there'll always be battles if I get involved with one. Sheesh, I could have not gone through the trauma of relationships with two Aries men had I known this little piece earlier!

Now here's where I spun out...

I asked about travel and Sara and whether or not I'd stay in Melbourne. He said he can see me travelling with a partner, or with a female friend (or to a female friend) in the near future. He said it won't be this year, but maybe early next year. He said it may be that I travel alone, but he feels I'm definitely travelling with someone. This interested me because my last two trips overseas have been by myself and I don't know anyone I'd travel with right now. He just kept saying about meeting someone since my birthday.

Anyone who's known me a little while will know why this spun me. He said he's seeing a Canadian flag, but there's also a US connection. It's to do with someone who I've met (or will meet) since my birthday. I asked if I was going to stay in Melbourne and he said that I'd be here for the next 2-3 years, but after that I'll move north, maybe to Qld, but with the Canadian and US connections, it'd be more likely that I may be living there for a while.

One other thing he told me was that the truth will be abundantly clear to me. Meaning that whatever is said and done, that's how it is. He said, whatever it is, it's true, and to pay attention.

The funny thing is, he said to me, but I know you knew all this already and you were just seeking validation from me. And that's true.

I jokingly told him I'd send him an autographed copy of my first book. His words were, "you bloody better! Just start writing."

(Oh, and in case you're wondering, I did ask him to tell me anything negative and he said that if there was, he would have told me, but that everything looks positive and there's nothing really negative going on at all. )

5 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Wow, I have no idea how you remembered all of that! Pretty interesting stuff. Did the psychic use cards, or just speak off the top of his head?

A little known fact about me... I used to read tarot for a free tarot reading service (I did this to fine-tune my skills.) Yup. I'm quite intuitive, but I need a tool to get my thoughts organized.

I'm glad there's no negative stuff. You've had enough of that this past year! xoxo

2:37 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Too right about all the negative stuff huh! Oh well, looks like it's changing. :-)

And no, my memory is not that good! LOL I typed it all out shorthand style as he talked to me.

7:17 am  
Blogger Randygirl said...

How funny! I used to do Tarot readings in high school. $3 for a straight read, $5 for the coming year overview. (I was a teacher's aide in the library one period. Not much to do)
It was all interesting. I will, um, ruminate and then I will have more to say ;)
hugs,
R

9:14 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

I forgot to say, L, no he didn't use cards or anything, just went off my birthday and sensing things.

www.scottrussellhill.com.au if anyone's interested.

10:12 am  
Blogger monica said...

So here's my dumb question. Just how do you find a "reputable" psychic? (I had two readings done while I was in college, one was a rather eye opening experience, the other left me wondering where the mechanical scroll dispenser was hidden.)

:)

4:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home