Monday, October 11, 2004

Arachnophobia

Ok, I know I live in a nice townhouse and all, but who the hell invited all these spiders to live with me? I've never seen so many spiders of various sizes. Fat bodies with long legs. Short legs with tiny bodies. All of them gross! All of them (that I've found) dead. The downstairs of my house looks like an arachnid graveyard.

My mother used to say anything with more than four legs, or less than two, shouldn't be allowed. I can handle snakes and lizards - I actually like them, but spiders? They have to go. All of them!

When I was little, a nest of baby spiders burst on me, under our house, in the dark...hundreds of them. Don't think I've screamed so loud since that day. So you can see why I don't want an entire tribe of the damn things moving in with me!

I just hope I get all the little bastards before they decide to climb the stairs to my bedroom and I start swallowing them in my sleep.

G-d, I'm gonna make myself have nightmares!

6 Comments:

Blogger SJ said...

Hey, what's that? There - on your arm...

10:57 pm  
Blogger Bradley Robb said...

Not quite spiders, but equally creepy. Maybe more so in the big brother people are watching you way.

Check this out...

http://www.blogshares.com/blogs.php?blog=http%3A%2F%2Fkalliope72.blogspot.com%2F

Hell of a URL, I know, but, my own blog went from $.29 to $131.79 in two days. Oh, and if you'll note, I own 25% of your blog now. It is true what they say about us Americans...we are everywhere.

11:06 am  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Ok, now I'm scared. LOL

Does this mean I have to get your approval for 25% of the stuff I say on here? Sheeeesh!

LOL I've got some investing to do when I get home!

1:01 pm  
Blogger Rob Burton said...

SNAP, Hey I posted a blog with the same title yesterday too, seems like we're both having problems with spiders.

I think mine come from another planet

8:23 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

Hey Rob! I didn't even see your post! LOL

Second time I've done that to someone without realising it.

You know, I'd like it if my spiders were contained to my bath. At least they'd all be in the one place and I could take 'em all out in one simple airstrike. My spiders are attacking from all different fronts and I'm not liking it at all!

8:29 pm  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Ok, funny you should talk about spiders.... Soon, after I'm done futzing with my site I'll be writing about my hairdresser. She is full of 'zany' theories (and I'm held captive with foil all over my head)

She believes that spiders are actually aliens from another planet. She REALLY believes this.

Stay tuned for more conspiracy theories.....

xoxo

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home