Sunday, September 26, 2004

The world of blog

My current addiction to the 'next blog' button lead me to this blog.

Two tear drops were floating down the river.
One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"
"I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

This guy has some interesting ideas on money and motivation.

"...Money is more powerful than love, which is why money is the number one reason for divorce. Money is more powerful than any religion's God, people will do or say anything no matter how wrong for money. Given enough money you can buy love and power. But most importantly, with money you can get more money which gets you more power. Money's power becomes your power. Soon you are more powerful than God..."

And this sums me up.

"i want to build a home with someone...
i know its every girls want to have a bf and all but i just wanna be comfortable with someone
who i can be myself with
someone who REALLY understands me and even though we wont agree on everything with
we will be willing to compromise and find middle ground and just be
i know there is a lot of things that have to change but change isnt always bad
it can be good
i am not pushing to find an ANYONE b.c. i dont want ANYONE i want that special SOMEONE
it takes time to build these things but i think i am ready to put my selfishness aside and to
see where "WE" can take this"

I showed that one to Ed. As usual, I got no response. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home