Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Tante lingue!

I'm bored. Wednesday night tv leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe I should change my gym night to Wednesdays.

Because of this lack of boxed entertainment, I figured I'd take a cyber tour through the World of Blog.

I thought I was generally intelligent until it became apparent that I'd never considered there would be blogs in so many different languages! Italian, French, a myriad of Asian languages, Indian, and of course English in various forms. I'm proud to say I can understand a fair few of these enough to figure out what they're on about.

But then there are languages that just perplex me. I found this one and got lost at WoohHoo..!

w0ohHo0..! at last i can post. knn peh blogger! lolx. herpiHERPIherpi! ahakx! sian ar su! 0k. recap 0f tis week. Saturday - Slacking Day! Sunday - Stay at h0me! Monday - n0tin special! Tuesday - G0t my beg baCk fr0m him! n yea..f0und out dat pers0n isn't bisu afterall! lolx~

Todae arh?? n0t sure ar jaCk! ahakx. 0k. had my ups and d0wns. slept at malay class den w0ke up i bad m0od lia0! s0rie ar sHaz! den Eng..the guys plan ab0ut Raziqin's Bdae Bash 2m0low. lame xia! but i kp02 oni! hehx. after sch0ol i was irritating again. buT tis time sHaz urmmm n0t suRe ar! hehx. saw a glimpse 0f him. glimpse je tak lebih. ahakx. k aku mepek! went t0 shaz's crib. den t0 mine's. did 0ur CME project. den pr0ceed ljs. t0ok 39 g0 home.

Anyone know a good interpreter?

2 Comments:

Blogger RisibleGirl said...

Good luck, and keep us posted!!!
(evil snicker!)

6:19 am  
Blogger Randygirl said...

HAHAHAHAHA I'm laughing at RisibleGirl's comment. I'm a horrid person but at least you all show me I'm not the only one.

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home