Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Tattoos

I have an increasing need to get another tattoo. I just don't know what to get or where.

The Aussie flag has been a consideration for some time. The state of the world has made me somehow more patriotic than I thought myself to be. Or maybe that's just something a dork would get? Who knows! I don't want to appear more dorky than I already am!

I've been thinking for a while about getting a fairy, specifically the one I have on my profile here, but you can't see it too well.

In addition to gym pain being good pain, tattoo pain is also good pain.

I could get a 'W' on each butt cheek and be done with it. *grins*

3 Comments:

Blogger Randygirl said...

I've been itching for another one, too, and I've been putting it off because there's only a couple places left that I'm willing to get them (I think overly tattooed women are a touch creepy) so I worry that if I fill up those spots then 5 years from now I'll want one and won't be able to get one. Yes, odd, but that's how my logic works.
I thought about getting a matcher on my other ankle...another kanji, but not "hope" this time, maybe "love" or "peace" or "joy"? And I have wanted something at the base of my back for years now, but haven't decided what.
ok I just hijacked your blog, lol. I meant to just say hi and all, so...
hugs,
R

12:37 pm  
Blogger E in Oz said...

lol perfectly fine...hijack away.

In fact, I kinda know what I want. My outer ankles are taken, so I am having trouble wondering where I can put more in places that won't move, grow, expand or wrinkle as time goes on.

Thinking inner ankles, but "ouch!". Top of my feet, around my wrist? Just don't know!

12:55 pm  
Blogger RisibleGirl said...

I am thinking about getting another tattoo. I designed it a long time ago and it's still fits (not size-wise, I mean meaning wise!)

It's a piece of a brick wall that has a vine and flowers breaking through, which are also breaking down the wall. It's pretty cool looking. Just not sure where to put it.

How symbolic is that? ;)

6:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home